The Academic Support Center is staffed by a team of dedicated peers and professionals who support student success at MSU Billings. We employ tutors in the areas of writing, mathematics, reading, sciences and other subjects. If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the appropriate application (found below).
The ASC hires for the following types of positions:
- Professional tutors who have a degree in Math, English, or related area for which you are applying to tutor.
- Students tutors (peer tutors) who are pursuing a degree at MSU Billings.
Interested in Becoming a Tutor?
All applicants must follow a standard application procedure by supplying:
- A letter of interest citing any past tutoring/teaching experiences and related coursework completed in high school and/or college
- A completed tutor application and tutor contract
- A current schedule indicating tutoring availability
- COMPLETE all items and email as attachments to:
2020欧洲杯体育投注Each math and writing applicant must complete a diagnostic test to familiarize the applicant with general concepts addressed by tutors in the lab and indicate areas the applicant may need to review. Each applicant must also agree to attend CRLA tutor training.
Interested in Becoming a Professional Tutor?
If you already have your degree* and are interested in becoming a professional tutor, please fill out the Professional Application and submit it to the Director.
Degree must be in a field related to the area for which you are applying to tutor.